My Favorite Summer Romper






Outfit Details

Do you ever find that one piece that you put on and just instantly know it's going to be your new go-to? For me, this romper was that piece. Rompers are everywhere this summer, and so far this is my favorite one I've found. I can be really picky when it comes to rompers because I have a longer torso so they have to be pretty flowy in order for me to like them on me, which is why I was so excited to find this one-- especially at under $30! What is your summer go-to?

Thanks for stopping by! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts