Adult Pumpkin Spice Latte!




Top ASTR (similar and on sale!) / Skirt Urban Outfitters / Glasses World Market

So, the best part about fall is pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! But, some days (like basically every Monday, amirite?) you need something a little stronger than your typical PSL. So for those days, I bring you the epitome of basic: the adult pumpkin spice latte! 
What you'll need:
2 Shots of Pumpkin Spice Kahlua
1 Shot of Vodka (any kind works!)
Whole Milk to taste

Simple, right? Just pour everything into a glass and mix it all together, and you've got the perfect Fall drink. If you want to get really fancy, you can rim the glass with cookie butter and graham cracker crumbs or add some whipped cream and cinnamon on top, but I usually leave mine plain. 

Shop my outfit from this post, and my outfit from last night's instagram post (literally everything is on sale!) below! My Patagonia is in the color "mock purple" and my leggings come in both long and short versions, so I linked them both!

Shop This Post

6 comments:

  1. I've actually never had a PSL, but I think this is something I could get down with! ;)

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love kaluha!! this looks so yummy. ps your eyelashes look AMAZING!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love this! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL, you know the way to my heart is a delicious cocktail but a pumpkin spice latte inspired one!? I need one right now. I can have it before lunch right? ;) xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is amazing! I need to make this asap!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much yes in this post. I had no idea there was such a thing as pumpkin spiced kahlua...but I need to get some!

    Molly | Hey There Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts