I Missed National Wine Day?!?!



Country Goddess Skin Food (c/o) / Target Women's Robe / World Market Silver Faceted Stemless Wine Glass

Guys. 

It's been a day. One of those days where you just want to go home, curl up under a nice blanket with a glass of wine, watch a couple of episodes on Netflix and go to bed. 

After running around trying to register for Summer classes (because I'm that person that waits until the last possible day), waiting for someone to come and fix my AC unit, and cleaning out my car, I tried so hard to take some blog pictures but the weather had other plans, so that didn't happen. 

Literally got all dressed up. Full makeup. I even did my hair, and if you know me, you know that literally doesn't happen unless it absolutely has to. I drove to where we planned on taking the pictures, only to find that it was way too dark and stormy for anything to turn out. 

I came home majorly discouraged, and just DONE. Done with the entire day and wanting to go to bed. So as soon as I got home, I threw on my most comfortable robe poured myself a glass of wine (may or may not have YouTubed how to do a messy bun...) and decided to treat myself to a face mask, hoping that it would help me relax. IT DID. I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical at first because I had tried using this particular mask with just water and wasn't fully sure how I felt about it, but this time I mixed it with honey and my skin feels AMAZING.  

Not only does my skin feel super soft, it also feels moisturized and even looks brighter. What I love about Country Goddess's Skin Food mask is that it's made from all natural ingredients. If you wanted, you could even eat it! I mean, I wouldn't recommend it because I'm not sure how it would taste, but you could and you wouldn't die... So that's cool. I'm definitely going to keep using it and give updates on Snapchat (@oliviawhalen11) and maybe even do another post about it once I've been using it regularly for a little while, but as of right now, I'm obsessed! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

XOXO,

Olivia

11 comments:

  1. We all have and definitely need those days to just get comfy and unwind! That mask sounds amazing, I need to try! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real though! And it is, I can't wait to use it again!

      Thank you, I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Ughhh totally understand having one of those days that just don't go as planned.... but good for you on making the most of it :) I have been looking for more au naturel beauty products and the skin food sounds pretty wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how a little pampering can turn your day around? Sounds like a great mask!

    Sportsanista

    ReplyDelete
  4. My face is begging for me to try the skin mask! It's been neglected for several months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried a face mask before (gasp!) I hate it when I get ready for a photo shoot and then it ends up being too windy or that its rainy.

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIVE for these days. I have little to no desire to go out late at night nowadays, and I prefer to just do the nights in with a bath, face mask, etc. Love this! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I know that frustrating feeling of a photoshoot just not working out! But you still got a cute post out of that day and you got to relax so that's awesome ;)

    Xo, Brianne
    www.scrubsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have definitely had those days. It is SO frustrating when a planned photoshoot doesn't work out due to reasons outside of your control. You ended up with a really cute post though! Sometimes the best days are the ones where you stay inside and just pamper yourself.
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mask sounds so nice! I always love to come home after a super long day and relax with a mask on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this mask seems really nice, I will have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts