Cozy and Classic






Jacket / Sweater / Jeans (mine are the navy color) / Booties / Watch

Do you guys have that one staple piece in your closet that you find yourself wearing season after season? I've had this jacket for about 3 years now, and it has become one of my all time favorite fall and winter staples. I love it because there are SO many ways to wear it. I wear it over dresses ALL the time, but it's super easy to throw on over a sweater for an added layer of warmth in the fall, and if you get too hot, it's lightweight enough to take off and tie around your waist. 
I think this classic look is one of my favorite ways to wear it, and I love how simply tucking in a bit of the sweater ties the whole outfit together. It's super classic and sophisticated, yet effortless and easy!
What's the one Fall or Winter staple that you couldn't live without?

Side note: these jeans are some of the most comfortable, perfectly fitting jeans I've ever owned!

Shop The Look:

5 comments:

  1. First, your lip color is SO pretty. What color is it?! Second, I'm loving the sweaters you linked. They look soo cozy, and I think they'd be perfect for Thanksgiving dinner.

    XO from Austin,

    Sarah | The Bella Insider | @sarah_thebella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah! It's from the Smashbox "Light It Up" set, and the color is called "fig". It's one of my favorites for fall!

      Delete
  2. Love that! I value my pieces of clothing like this for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you be this gorgeous? I just love how you styled this look. Every detail is on point. Great post. xx

    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/christmasy-jewelry-motif/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your olive green jacket! So fitting for this season :) Looking fab love xoxo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/holiday-shopping-shoprunner/

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts