Sweaters in Summer?













Who else is doing their best to pretend that it's not still 90 degrees outside because they're out of cute summer outfits? Because that's definitely where I'm at right now. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and warm weather, but I only love it for so long. So I just wish the weather would cooperate, so that I could comfortably wear sweaters. I mean, I've been wearing them regardless, but I'd rather not die of heatstroke. Luckily, I've been able to find a perfect, versatile fall poncho that actually doesn't make me feel like I'm going to die every time I wear it. It's heavy enough that it will keep me warm when it's on the chilly side in the mornings, but since it's open, it isn't nearly as hot as it looks! I am sad, because I haven't been able to find the exact one online, but as I bought it pretty recently it may still be in stores (it is from H&M). However I did link two similar ones, and am absolutely in love with the second one that I linked, from LuLu's!

XOXO, Olivia

3 comments:

  1. I love how you put this outfit together! I NEED that Kendra Scott necklace for fall.

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    www.trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had this necklace forever and it goes with literally everything!

      Delete
  2. Love this shoot, babe! You look absolutely gorgeous no matter what you wear!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts