October Instagram Round-Up!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've done one of these, so I thought it was about time! I do link everything in my pictures on Instagram via ShopStyle.it as well, but I know most people don't use ShopStyle.it, so I rounded everything up and put it all in one place to make it as easy as possible for y'all! I did my best to find exact links to everything, but some things are from last year, so I found the closest substitutes possible. Don't worry though, if it's not the exact item in the picture I will make sure to let you know! 



I could not find the exact sweater because I bought this one from Francesca's last year, but I linked a pretty similar one from Forever 21 that I actually like better (I added it to my shopping cart when I found it). The jeans in this picture are really old (I mean Junior year of High School old... I clearly need to go jeans shopping) but the pair I did link is the same brand, and looks just like these did when I bought them, so basically they're just slightly less destroyed. (:


S Wu Curated Shay Sunglasses c/o / Michael Kors Bradshaw Gold Tone Stainless Steel Watch / Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff / Sam Edelman Penny Whiskey Boot / Urban Outfitters Tonal Scrunch Over-The-Knee Socks / Top Shop Striped Tunic Dress

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Sunny Wu, S Wu Curated on Etsy asking if I would do a collaboration with her. After checking out her shop I said yes immediately, because everything was SO cute! I chose the Shay Sunglasses, and have been meaning to do a post on them forever now, it has just been so cloudy in Nashville that I haven't had a chance. Full post coming soon though, because these sunglasses are SO cute! 
PS. The socks and dress in this picture are old, but the dress I found is pretty much the exact same dress, and the socks I found are ADORABLE. 



This was my outfit for my first day in Boston! The dress is the same dress as the one in the previous post, and the vest is not the exact vest, but it looks exactly the same! The vest I'm wearing is the Francesca's vest, but I linked the J Crew one too just because I think the quality might be slightly better. But, if you're looking to save money, the Francesca's one looks almost exactly the same and comes in four colors. 
PS. My socks sold out, but the ones I linked are the closest I could find.

 Forever 21 Chunky Fisherman Sweater / Old Navy Quilted Zip-Front Vest / Lucky Brand High Rise Olivia Skinny / Aldo Imaal Satchel / Anthropologie Ruffled Over-The-Knee Socks / Sam Edelman Penny Whiskey Boot / Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace in Slate / Michael Kors Bradshaw Gold Tone Stainless Steel Watch / Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff

I'm sure that you've noticed by now I kind of have an obsession with this bag. I got it on sale at Aldo a while back and I'm absolutely in love with it, because I abuse my bags, and it so far has held up super well (and it fits a 13 inch Macbook). It looks like this color has sold out, but I linked another color which I think is super cute for fall!  



Sadly, I couldn't find this exact sweater either (Francesca's is just not on point. Everything disappears from their website super fast if it even goes up at all) but I found a cardigan version in almost the exact same pattern, which I think is super cute!


Shoptiques Olive Piko Dress / Shoptiques Urbanista Plaid Scarf / Aldo Imaal Satchel / Sam Edelman Penny Whiskey Boot / Michael Kors Bradshaw Gold Tone Stainless Steel Watch / Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff / Urban Outfitters Tonal Scrunch Over-The-Knee Socks

This was definitely my favorite outfit from Boston, and I think it would be so cute to wear to a pumpkin patch or some other super fall related thing. I absolutely love this dress-- I have it in three colors, and it's just so versatile! The socks are from last year, but I was able to find some similar ones that I think I like more. And the ones I found are 2 for $20, so that's a plus...



Fun fact: One time when I was wearing this shirt I had an older man come up to me and point out that we were wearing the same shirt... Not even kidding, I was twinning with a grandpa. He asked where mine was from, and I told him that I got it at Bass Pro Shop (which is a surprisingly great place to find super good quality, over-sized flannels) and he responded saying that his was from LL Bean. When I looked for this flannel on the Bass Pro Shop website, I couldn't find the right color, so I checked out LL Bean and there it was! So thank you, random old man with great taste...

If you have any questions about the sizing or fit of anything I posted about, feel free to leave me a comment, or send me an email at oliviasheastyle@gmail.com!

With love, 
Olivia

10 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations for this post! I believe it took you a long time to find everything and link it back..
    It's awesome you do this for your readers! And lol shoutout for random grandpa! #VintageVintageVintage !!! :)) p.s.you look stunning!

    Have a great weekend! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits! love the images- great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! Beautiful as ever!
    http://arcwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is absolutely stunning!! I need you to come style me ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts