Let's Talk Two-Pieces!







Romwe Tribal Print Crop Top With High Waist Shorts (c/o) / Kendra Scott Alexandra Earrings / Dorothy Perkins Tan Woody Ghille Sandals (similar) / Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in "Pepper" (c/o via Influenster)

I love rompers, but let's be honest, they can be kind of a pain sometimes. First of all, it's hard to find one that fits you perfectly, and second, do you really wanna have to take everything off multiple times a day? That get's old. Which is why lately I've been loving matching separates like this. They're a little more forgiving than a romper, since you are working with two pieces, instead of one. If I was ordering this one over again, I would have ordered a size up, just because the top ended up being a lot shorter than I thought it would be.

Believe it or not, this set is UNDER $15. I'm not kidding. I love it because not only can you wear it together, but if you wanted to you could also wear each piece separately. I also love that it goes perfectly with my favorite lipstick, which I linked above as well! If you're on the lookout for a fun, inexpensive summer outfit, this is the one. I also love this chambray set and this blue and white floral set. I can't speak for the quality of either of them because I've only seen them online, but so far it seems like whenever I order from Romwe the I'm pretty impressed with the quality. I mean, it's obviously not the best quality ever, but it's usually pretty good for being such a low price.

XOXO,

Olivia

11 comments:

  1. yess! love everything about this! two pieces are my favorite right now, and this color pallete is my jam too! love the kendras you paired with it!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two piece sets are so fun!! Love your hair here, too.
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on this post! Two pieces are my absolute favorite. You look stunning in this one. - Style by Liv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look! My daughter always looks great in this style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been obsessed with two pieces for a while now! They are such a great look and you look amazing in this one!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Olivia! This two piece is stunning on you! The colors were made for you, girl! Just stunning! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia! I love this two-piece! So cute and you wear it so well!
    xo,
    Taylor | www.styleiseverythingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought my first ever TWO PIECE just a couple of weeks ago from ASOS, and it was a cold shoulder top + shorts which was such a cute option. Love rocking it nowadays especially when it's so incredibly hot! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love your photos - they are stunning. Such a cute twinset - PS your hair is siiiiiiiick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This two-piece is adorable! It would've been perfect for the fourth!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts