Ipsy January Glam Bag!

If you subscribe to Ipsy, then I think we can agree that one of the most exciting days of the month is when that shiny pink bubble mailer arrives at your door. If you aren't familiar with Ipsy, it is a subscription service that sends you a makeup bag filled with five full sized (or generous sample sized) makeup items each month-- all for only $10.

This is my fourth month as an Ipsy subscriber and I have to say that it is consistently my best spent $10 all month. I am still using some of the things I got from my very first Ipsy bag, back in October.
Each bag has a them, and the theme for the month of January was "Fresh Start."

This month I got Hikari mechanical eyeliner in "storm", a sample of La Fresh Eco Beauty moisturizer, a mini sized (0.20 oz) Malin +Goetz mojito lip balm, a sample size of Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo highlighter, and Pacifica Eyeshadow.





So far, I've used everything but the lotion. This month, I think my favorite thing I received in my bag has to be the Pacifica eyeshadow. I've used it pretty much every day since I got it, because the color is perfect, and it stays on really well (even without primer). I was really excited about the Hikari eyeliner, but I will say that it doesn't go on as dark or as smoothly as I would have liked. However, at $13 each, the value of the eyeliner alone exceeds the price of the bag. The Manna sheer glo is cool, because it gives you a nice, dewey glow (think Olsen twins). I think that this will be the perfect summer product when I'm going for minimal makeup but still want a more put together look.

What did you love (or hate) in your Ipsy bag? If you love makeup but don't subscribe to Ipsy, you can subscribe here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1rqyf?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Thanks for reading (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts