The Best Ugly Christmas Sweaters Under $50!




I don't know why, but I've always kind of had an obsession with ugly Christmas sweaters. Senior year of high school I actually had enough ugly Christmas sweaters that I could wear a different one for every day of school in December. Not even kidding. Not sure whether to be proud or ashamed. Over the years I've lent them out to friends, had them stolen by my younger sister, gave them back to my mom (because like half of them were hers) or just lost them moving, and I realized this year that I only know where maybe two of them are. In my hunt for new ugly Christmas sweaters, I've rounded up some of my favorites! All of the sweaters in this post are under $50, because I don't know about you, but I don't really want to spend too much on something that literally has "ugly" in the name... The one I'm wearing is linked under the picture above. It's one size and runs HUGE. The ones below are direct links, so just click on the picture and it will take you there! (:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you won't believe this but I don't own a single ugly christmas sweater so this post was so helpful! Glad I ran into your blog! xoxo

    Jadoregrace

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts