Summer Sun and Wood Watch Fun!









Shop This Look
H&M Cotton Shirt / Jord Frankie Series Zebrawood and Champagne Watch (c/o) / Kate Spade Bow Ring (c/o via Opry Mills) / Tobi Sunset Denim Shorts / Irresistable Me Silky Touch Extensions (c/o) / Nordstrom Rack Athena Footwear Zara Chunky Sandal

The sun is FINALLY coming out and I am so excited to start hanging out by the pool, spending afternoons at the lake and nights grilling outside! Until then, I've been loving button ups with shorts for this transitional period where we can't rely on it to be warm enough to dress super summery, but we still want something casual and easy. 

Another thing that I've been absolutely LOVING is this super cool wooden watch from Jord Watches! I really like big watches, but I wanted something a little different, especially for summer. I love how the wood goes with almost any outfit because it's not way too dressy to wear with a t-shirt and shorts, but you can wear it with dressier looks too. They have both men and women's watches, and I think the mens watches would make a really cool, unique father's day gift. I know mine is definitely going to be on repeat all summer! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO, 
Olivia

Ps. Sorry for the cheesy post title. Titles are hard.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts