White Denim Blues




Shop This Look:

So I've been holding off on white jeans for YEARS because to be honest, I don't trust myself. I am the worlds messiest eater and I am terrified that if I buy white jeans, they'll be red tie dye (hellooooo spaghetti sauce!) in a matter of days. Don't get me wrong, I've been wanting them FOREVER and I think I've tried on about 300 pairs, but I've just never been able to find a pair that I've loved enough to take that risk on. They've all either been too see through, too expensive to ruin (because like I said, I don't trust myself at all) or too baggy and frumpy looking.

BUT, I think I've finally found a pair that is both thick enough and reasonably priced enough to buy and I couldn't be more excited about them! Full disclosure, I'm pretty sure I may have actually bought these exact jeans online last Summer and then returned them the day after they showed up on my doorstep because I decided I'd probably just ruin them, but I think I'm finally ready to bite the bullet, take that leap of faith and wear white jeans. Because that's what bleach is for, right? I'll just have to keep a lint roller with me. At ALL times. Because I have black cats, and the last time I checked black cats and white jeans don't mix too well. But it's fine. Because these are so cute that it's worth at least trying, and so far, so good. 

Eventually I know I need to find a pair without holes all over them, but I am absolutely in love with these ones. I honestly think I might just have a weakness for Vigoss jeans. They're so comfortable, amazingly long lasting (I've been wearing the same pair since my Junior year of High School and I'm graduating College in December, so there's that...) and pretty reasonably priced considering other denim brands of the same quality. Another thing that I love about them is that as far as I can tell, most of their styles fit pretty true to size, so they're usually a safe bet if you're ordering online. I know this is starting to sound sponsored, but I promise you it isn't. I just have never found a denim brand that has fit me so perfectly for such a reasonable price.

Do you have any white denim suggestions that are thick enough to wear without having to worry about whether or not everyone can see your pockets against your legs, but still at a price point that the average college student can afford? I'd love to hear about them because like I said, I'm still looking for a pair that isn't covered in holes!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts