I'm Dreaming of a White... Summer?


 


Shop This Look:

Okay, so if you read my previous post you'll know how apprehensive I was about white. I'm still pretty positive I'm going to spill all over myself and ruin those jeans in a matter of weeks, but so far I haven't and that's good enough for me. I've also realized that white is kind of addicting. It just looks so nice and clean with whatever you pair it with so when I saw this skirt on sale for under $40, I didn't even think. I HAD to have it. 

I know that at some point it's going to get way too hot to wear jeans, and this skirt is definitely going to take over where my white jeans left off. I love how it's slightly flared, but fitted enough to wear with tops that are a little on the flowy-er side.

This time, I paired it with this burgundy Brandy Melville crop top because I wasn't sure if it would work with looser fitting tops and to be honest, I didn't feel like trying one on to find out. 
Side note: Am I the only one who absolutely hates trying things on? I would literally rather go back to the store the next day to exchange something that didn't fit than take 5 minutes to just try it on in the store. I don't know what it is. It may be that I usually have a bunch of stuff with me that I'll either have to put down or hand off to a friend before trying something on, or that I live about 3 minutes from the mall so it honestly isn't all that hard for me to go back if I need to, but trying stuff on is actually my least favorite thing to do. 

Sorry, tangent. Anyways... This white skirt is going to be on repeat all summer and probably into the early Fall because let's be real, the whole no white after labor day rule isn't actually a thing anymore. 

I think this skirt would actually be perfect for fall because it would stand out so well against the darker browns, oranges and grays that I always associate with the season! How cute would it look with a tan sweater tucked in, dark gray over the knee socks and a blanket scarf? Okay, I might be getting a little bit ahead of myself... Maybe I should try to make it through Summer first? 

Anyways, prepare to see a lot of this skirt this summer (unless I spill all over it shortly after posting this) because I'm slightly obsessed!

XOXO,

Olivia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts