The Romper Obsession Continues...







Lizard Thicket Island Time Romper (similar) / Lizard Thicket Rebel Necklace in Silver (similar) / Lizard Thicket Cam Earrings / Lizard Thicket Luna Strappy Back Bralette in Charcoal / Jord Watches Frankie Zebrawood and Champagne Watch (c/o)

One of my absolute favorite things about Spring/Summer is being able to wear rompers. I love how easy and fun they are. You can dress them down for a more casual day running errands or hanging out with friends, or you can dress them up for a nice dinner or a night out. They're just so versatile and perfect for almost every occasion!

Yesterday, I went to play dress up with my friends at Lizard Thicket in Green Hills, and this fun little romper caught my eye right off the bat. I LOVE the shape of it, and it's probably the most comfortable romper I've ever worn. I also really like the simple tie dye pattern. I went in telling myself that I couldn't fall too in love with anything, but to be honest I have this romper on hold now and I'm probably going to end up buying it... Whoops. 

I realized when doing this post that most of the things I picked out in store aren't on their online store, so I linked the most similar products I could find. BUT if you do live in the Nashville area, do yourself a favor and check out Lizard Thicket in Green Hills. Literally everything in their store is adorable, and the staff is super friendly and helpful! They have a much better selection in store than they do online, and they have a bunch of super cute stuff on sale, too! 

XOXO, 

Olivia





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts