Tassels, Stripes and Backless, Oh My!








I have been absolutely loving tassels lately! I think they are such a fun, summery touch to any outfit! That's why when I saw this dress online, it was love at first sight. I think this is a perfect dress for summer nights because it is thick enough to keep you warm if it does get a little chilly, but because the back is open it's still super breezy, which I love! I also think it would be perfect to throw on over a swimsuit for a day at the pool. Honestly, this is probably my favorite dress I've worn so far this summer. It's just so fun! I love the colors, and I'm completely obsessed with the back. 

You know what the most amazing thing about this dress is, though? The price! This dress is actually under $25! When I found it, I was shocked because I've been seeing similar dresses online for more than triple that. I've been shopping at SheIn for a while now, and I'm usually pretty happy with my purchases. Their delivery does take a bit longer than most stores, since they are international, but what I love about them as opposed to other international stores is that most of their items have reviews from real customers, some of which actually include pictures, so you kind of have a good idea of what you're getting when you order. I actually did a full post a while back with tips on ordering from international online stores, which you can find here

Overall, I was super impressed with the quality of this dress when it arrived, so if you're looking for the perfect summer dress, I think this might be the one! 

XOXO,

Olivia


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts