Nordstrom Sale Favorites!


I know I'm a couple of days late, and I know you're probably tired of seeing #NSale all over your Instagram feed, but you have to agree with me, the Nordstrom Anniversary is basically like Christmas in July. Except you buy your own presents. The Nordstrom Sale is a great way to get everything you need for fall at an amazing discount, and unlike other sales, the Nordstrom Sale is all new items, not items that are getting towards the end of their season. 

For all you Nordstrom Cardholders that are shopping the sale early, I rounded up a few of my favorite finds! A lot of these were actually in the sale last year too, and were either my absolute favorite purchases, or the things I regretted missing out on the most (Like the sperry duck boots. I was kicking myself about that one for months. So glad they're in the sale again this year!).

I'm really excited about all of the Zella leggings that are included in the sale. The basic black Zella's are my absolute favorite leggings-- I wear them all year round and they hold up better than any other leggings I've ever owned. If you buy one thing at the Nordstrom Sale, make it those leggings because you will get SO much use out of them, and they're a steal, because as soon as the sale ends they go back up to $52!

You can shop all of my (current) favorite pieces this year below! 

What are you most excited about this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts