Off The Shoulder Swim Tops? YES PLEASE!



Flounce Crop Top / Striped Bottoms / Black Bottoms (mine are old, these are similar and on sale!)

So of course, as I write this post all about swimsuits, it's raining buckets outside. Nashville weather has been crazy this summer. I honestly can't remember the last time we went one full day without any rain. In fact, this past week we've had at least one full on thunder storm every day. I never thought I'd say it, but it's kind of making me miss the Washington weather. I know, weird. I want to go back to Washington to get out of the rain. Don't think anyone's ever said that before... 

Whenever I tell somebody where I'm from, their first question is always about the rain. Fun fact, I looked it up and Nashville has an annual rainfall of about 48 inches per year, and Lakewood, Washington, where I'm from, has an annual rainfall of about 39 inches per year. Surprised? So was I!

Anyways, enough about rain, the goal here was to talk about cute swimsuits... I posted the first pink top with a different outfit last week, but I thought I should do a full post on just the suit itself. I have been absolutely loving the off the shoulder trend this summer, and I am completely obsessed with this top. I was seeing it all over Instagram before I finally caved and decided that I had to have it. So of course, since I have no self control, I bought it in two colors #NORAGRETS. Okay, that was weird. Too much coffee. I'm sorry. But one thing that I love about this swimsuit is that unlike most, it covers enough that it can pass as an actual shirt if you need it to, so for instance if you're on vacation or something and are trying to dress to go to the beach and then do some exploring around the area, all you need is a high waisted skirt or shorts in order to create an outfit that's appropriate to go almost anywhere. You don't have to bring an entire outfit with you, which I love!

XOXO,

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts