A Solid InVESTment













Sorry about the cheesy title. I had to.

Urban Outfitters BDG Twig Mid-Rise Jean in Black / Nordstrom BP Double Layer Gingham Shirt / Francesca's Spokane Plaid Buttoned Blouse / J Crew Excursion Quilted Down Vest (Most similar, but also most expensive) / Old Navy Women's Quilted Zip Vest ($35 version! Similar, but not exact.) / Old Navy Women's Quilted Fleece Lined Vest ($30 version! Not exact, but super cute, and looks warmest!) / Francesca's Quinn Quilted Puffer Vest (This is the exact vest I am wearing, but it is no longer available in this color) / Nordstrom Sam Edelman 'Penny' Boot (I've had these ones for two years now, and they are SUCH a Fall staple!) / Nordstrom Michael Kors Mid-Size Golden Stainless Steel Bradshaw Chronograph Watch

Does this outfit look familiar? I know I've already blogged about this shirt, but it is just such a Fall basic that there are SO many different ways to wear it. When it starts to get colder, I absolutely love pairing plaid shirts with quilted vests-- it's kind of my Fall go-to, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of variations of this outfit in the next couple months. 

The shirt pictured is from Francesca's, and I linked it above. I absolutely LOVE this shirt, however, as a friend I have to be completely honest with you and say that the quality is not the best, so I linked a similar one from Nordstrom that I think will be a little bit better quality. The vest that I am wearing is also from Francesca's, and I love it! But sadly it is no longer available online in the green color. You may be able to find it in store, but this vest sells fast so I make no promises. I did link the camel color which is still available (and super cute!) but I also linked a few other green vests at different price points for you! 

As much as I know I am going to miss this amazing weather we have been having, I am so ready for it to cool down so that I can wear outfits like this in real life and not just for blog pictures. I never thought I'd say this, but this Washington girl is missing the rain and gray skies like crazy! I know, weird, right? I don't get it either.

All photos were taken by Catherine Truman Photography.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO, Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Love that vest! I have yet to get one but this color is changing my mind. I love the gingham print too.

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts