Camo Jacket Two Ways!



 Jacket (c/o) / V-Neck (under $10!) / Over The Knee Boots (under $100!) / Jeans (under $100!) / Earrings / Choker (Or you can buy faux suede cord at Wal Mart and just steam it and tie it in a bow like I did!)

Not going to lie, I felt like a complete bada** in this first outfit, haha. I have been wanting a camo jacket forever, and this one is just so cute, especially for the price! I was really impressed with the quality of the fabric. My one complaint is that it does run a little bit small. It's one size, so if you're any bigger than I am (I wear a medium and am usually a size 4-6) it will probably be a little small, and if you're any taller than I am (I'm 5'6), it may be a little short. Otherwise it's perfect! I absolutely loved it paired with a plain black v neck and a choker, and I found that the over the knee boots made it look a little bit longer (and made me feel a little bit cooler... Lol).


Jacket (c/o) / T-Shirt Dress / Booties / Bralette (under $20 and SO, SO necessary! I have like 4 because I hate wearing real bras! Lol) / Tote 

This second look has been one of my favorite go-to looks lately. I know you've heard me talk about them before, but I can't stress it enough, so I'll say it again: if you don't already have a t-shirt dress, you NEED one! It will probably be your most used article of clothing ever. Don't know what to wear? T-shirt dress. Want to dress up but worried about being too dressy (hello, first date)? T-shirt dress. Going to the beach and need something easy to throw over your swimsuit? T-shirt dress. Don't feel like wearing real clothes/want to wear your PJ's all day? You get the picture... They're the BEST! (I usually get mine here). Lately, my absolute favorite way to wear them is by throwing a jacket or button up shirt (usually flannel or chambray around my waist) and then pairing it with some cute Fall booties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts