Lace-up Lovin'



Sweater Muse Nashville, Similar Here / Jeans Urban Outfitters / Booties Steve MaddenSimilar / Bag Street Level

The lace up trend has been so huge this year, so when I saw this sweater with lace up detailing on the shoulder it was love at first sight! This sweater is the perfect shade of burnt orange and has just the right oversized fit that you can wear it easily with leggings or jeans. I chose to wear it with my favorite black high waisted jeans. This sweater is from Muse Nashville, and I couldn't find it to link online, but I found another one that is almost exact, and I linked it above and in the widget below. I also linked a bunch of other super cute sweaters with lace up detailing on them in multiple colors at different price points in the widget below!

Happy shopping! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts