Feeling Blue








Shop This Look:
Sunglasses C/O S Wu Curated. These ones are the Shay Sunglasses, but she has so many to choose from, and they're so reasonably priced!

So I know that it was not very nice of me to do this, but I'm going to just start by saying that literally every piece of this outfit (except the shoes and the necklace, those are linked above!) is old. I usually try to avoid posting about pieces that I can't find in stores anymore, or at least keep it to a minimum because I know how annoying that is, but I just loved this combination, and I thought I'd share. That being said, I did link similar items, including five different sweater options. 

I love sweaters like this because they are so easy to just throw over any summery shirt to bring it into fall, and they're super comfy with leggings! The one in the picture is actually from Francesca's, and it doesn't look like they have it online right now, but when I worked there it was one of those things we got in multiple times a year, so if you have your heart set on this exact one I'm sure it will be back in no time!

The leggings I'm wearing actually are still sold, I just for some reason couldn't find them to link above, but I'll link them right here instead. They're the Zella 'Live In' Slim Fit leggings, and they are my absolute favorite!

XoXo, 
Olivia






1 comment:

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts