Seeing Stripes!





Shop This Look:
First off, can we all just take a second to appreciate my face in that last picture? Pretty sure I was laughing at how awkward I am when I try to take blog pictures... Fellow bloggers, does anyone else have that problem? I literally just stand there slowly moving trying to make it look somewhat candid every time because I don't know what else to do.  More often than not I end up with my hand in my hair. The good news is, my awkward posing has made for a lot of hilariously bad pictures, and yes, I am saving the best (and by that I mean worst) ones for a super special blog post eventually...

But wow, I got really off topic. Whoops. Anyways, I have been absolutely loving destroyed denim this fall, and these flats from H&M (Linked here because for some reason it wouldn't let me put the exact pair in the widget above) are under $20 and have been on repeat since I bought them. Also, this shirt is under $20, and it is AMAZING! I would definitely recommend sizing up though, because I swear the sleeves were made for dolls. I'm almost always a medium, and I ended up having to return it for a large because the arms were SO tight. The plus side is that because the arms are so tight (even after you size up) it's PERFECT for layering!

Side note, when I was putting together this post, I realized that this exact necklace isn't online anymore, but I linked the clear iridescent one (same style) and a Harlow in a black iridescent that is closer in color to the one I'm wearing in the widget along with everything else. 

Fun fact! I finally made a Facebook page for my blog, and if you enjoy reading my posts I would love it if you could go like my page (Here it is!) and share it with your friends! Another fun fact! I'm on Pinterest, and you can find me right Here. BUT if you don't want to do that, you can also pin anything from my posts just by clicking on the top left corner of any picture! 

Thank you so much for reading!

With love, 
Olivia

Ps. Do you like it better when I link everything in a widget like I did this time, or as text like I have with most of my previous posts? Let me know in the comments because I'd love to hear your thoughts!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts