The Perfect Sweater Dress






It's been forever since I've posted, and I'm trying to work on being more regular with my blog posts (starting today?) so hopefully the next post wont be three weeks from now... Anyways, I bought this dress online and I love it! It is the perfect simple dress that you can wear with either a fun statement necklace or a cozy scarf! I was going to link this one, but I'm an idiot and accidentaly deleted the list and now I can't find it. Whoops. But it was from Forever 21 and under $20, if it somehow comes back from the black hole that it disappeared into I'll link it in a future post!

Hope your Thanksgiving was amazing! 

XOXO,
Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts