November Instagram Roundup




Again with the Piko Dresses. These are definitely my go-to, no matter what season. I love them because they are just so basic that you can wear the same one with different accessories and it makes it look like a completely different outfit. Also, they're super comfortable, so that's a bonus. 



Yes, I do have this scarf in two colors. When I got them they were buy one get one half off at Charming Charlies, and I'm pretty sure they still are! As for the dress, it's from Zara from about a year ago, and I wasn't able to find an exact match. 

Aren't these gloves the cutest? When I saw them, I HAD to get them! They work with touch screens, too!


I bought my first pair of Krass and Co shorts on one of their $25 Tuesdays, and I have been basically living in them since! In fact, I'm actually wearing them right now. Because that's what I slept in. And I haven't left my room today. It's 5pm. Totally normal, right? Anyways, if you think you need these in your life (you do) you can get them for 20% off with my friend's code GABS15 here!



I am so sad! I bought this scarf and dress from Forever 21 less than a month ago, and they're BOTH already sold out!

A lot of the things in this post are old, but I tried to find lookalikes, so hopefully this post wasn't too frustrating! Sorry I've been kind of off the map for a while. I do have some fun posts planned in the near future though, so stay tuned!  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts