Comfy in Cowl Necks







Beija Flor Jennifer Skinny in Navy (c/o) / The Limited Textured Cowl Neck Tunic (mine is actually from Costco, but this was the closest I could find) / Nine West Valid Dress Booties (mine are old, but these are really similar) / Ever Row Alpha Gamma Delta Bar Necklace (c/o)

Now that the craziness of finals week is over, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and focus on getting back to regular posting. I say this as I'm literally sitting in bed in a onesie watching YouTube videos. So starting tomorrow, I'll actually start getting dressed up and posting again. 
But since it has been a week now (Wow. Whoops, my bad...) I thought I'd talk about one of my favorite outfits from last week right before everything got crazy! I am absolutely in LOVE with this cowl neck sweater and believe it or not, I found it at Costco for under $20! I couldn't find it online, but if you are a Costco member RUN because I'm sure it's still there. If not, I linked a similar one for you above. 
Now let's talk Jeans... These jeans have pretty much replaced every other pair I own because they are just so comfortable. I've worn them a good amount and haven't had the chance to wash them yet, but so far they haven't stretched out at all, which is more than I can say for most of my jeans.
The shoes are from last year, and I actually found them at Payless, but I linked a pair that's almost identical and definitely better quality, too. If I can find the version from last year I'll come back and link them, too!

XOXO,
Olivia




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts