Leopard and Blush










SHOP THIS LOOK:
Is it just me, or is the saddest day of the year the day that you take down your Christmas tree? We finally got around to taking ours down yesterday, and it was depressing as always. BUT wearing this adorable leopard print cape definitely helped brighten my mood a bit. This one was a Christmas present and I wasn't able to find the exact one, but the ones I did find and link are almost identical. 

My short necklace is the Alpha Gamma Delta bar necklace from Ever Row, and I wasn't able to link it above but you can get it here. They have an option for most sororities, and it has become one of my absolute favorite pieces. I got about a month ago, and honestly I've only taken it off to shower. Also, my Kendra Scott necklace (which I forgot to link above, so I'll link it here) has been one of my 2015 staples, because it goes with literally everything. I'll be doing a full post on my favorite pieces of 2015 later this week, so stay tuned! 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by!

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts