Palms and Pink










Victoria's Secret Flounce Crop Top / Party Skirts Palm Print Classic Skirt (Mine is sold out, this one is almost exact!) / Ray Ban Blue Mirrored Aviators

To be honest, I didn't even plan to shoot this outfit. I was originally planning on doing a swimwear post, and when my friend got here to shoot I threw the skirt on over my swimsuit and ran down to the lobby to meet her. I got so many compliments on the outfit just on the way down to the lobby that I decided, hey, why not shoot it?

I am absolutely loving the off the shoulder trend this summer, and when I saw this swimsuit it was love at first sight! I may or may not have bought it in two colors... whoops. I've had this skirt for a while and have honestly only worn it once because I struggle to find things to pair with it that don't make me look overly covered up, but it turns out this swimsuit top was weirdly perfect! I love the way the hot pink goes with the palm print for a super summery look that's perfect for going straight from the pool to lunch without having to full on change! 

XOXO,

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts