Feelin Festive: 4th Of July Outfit Ideas!


Forever 21 Chambray Crop Top (mine is thrifted, this is super similar and under $15!) / HM Denim Button Down Skirt / Ray Ban Blue Mirrored Aviators, $12 version here / Jord Zebrawood and Champagne Frankie Watch (c/o) / Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick shade is Gazpacho (c/o via Influenster) / Restricted Camel Lace Up Heel (mine are sold out, these are similar!)

I'm super excited for the 4th of July, partially because it's the one day since my boyfriend has started working that we have off together since he now works full time during the week, and I work all weekend every weekend. I'm also really excited because I've always loved the 4th. When I was growing up, my entire family would wake up early and go to our town's 4th of July parade and I have so many great memories from it. When I was really little my mom helped me decorate my bike to ride in the parade with a couple hundred other kids around town. When I was older I cheered in the parade with my competitive cheer team. But most years I just watched, which I've always liked the most. After the parade we would usually go home, and have friends over for a barbeque. Some years we would sit out on the dock and watch the lake-wide boat parade where everyone on the lake would decorate their boat to be festive and patriotic and drive it around the lake blasting music. The 4th of July has always been such a fun, summery holiday.

This year is the first year in a long time that I will not be home with my family on the 4th, but I definitely do plan on celebrating with friends here in Nashville! That being said, I've rounded up a ton of my favorite pieces that I think would be perfect to wear this 4th of July weekend! You can shop my outfit above by clicking on the links, or shop my other favorite patriotic pieces here:


If you don't think you own anything that will work, or you don't have time to go shopping, just remember that when in doubt, denim and red lipstick is the perfect way to be patriotic and festive without even trying!

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts