Girly Grunge with A'Gaci




Joss Distressed Skinny Jeans (c/o) / Pauline Flounce Tank (c/o) / Draw The Line Booties (c/o)

I have been looking for a new pair of jeans for a while now because the ones I usually wear are from Junior year of High School and I'm about to graduate college, so yeah... It was time. But when it comes to jeans I am just so picky! I really like these ones because I love how they're frayed on the bottom. Usually I cuff my jeans to wear them with wedges and booties, and I really like that with these ones you don't have to because they're a little shorter than most, so you can show off the frayed detail on the bottom.

Another thing I really love about this outfit is the shape of this top! I have to wear black tops for work, and I always struggle to find black tops that aren't too boring, especially since it's summer and super hot out. The shape of this one adds a super fun, almost summery look, even though it is a dark color. This top is a crop top and I think it would be super cute with high waisted jeans (I actually wore it with high waisted black jeans a couple days ago, I'll post a picture soon!) but since these jeans are not high waisted I chose to wear a black tank top underneath because I decided it didn't look as good cropped.

This entire outfit is from A'Gaci, and I shopped in store at their Cool Springs location if you are from the Nashville area. If you're not from the Nashville area, they do have an online store and I was able to find the exact shirt from this post online. Sadly, I couldn't find the shoes or jeans, but the ones I did find are almost identical. The only difference I noticed with the shoes was that the ones I linked above aren't as tall as the ones I found in store, which might even be a good thing because it will make them easier to walk in. The jeans I linked have the same shading and frayed detail on the bottom as the ones I'm wearing, but they are distressed in slightly different areas. However, it does look like the fit and everything else is the same.

XOXO,

Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts