Lazy Day Style




This basically sums up our relationship. I love her. She hates it. It's fine.




I know it's summer, but I have been OBSESSED with Wildfox sweatshirts lately. I have this one (which I sadly waited too long to post and is no longer online) and this one and I literally wear one or the other on a daily basis because they are just SO comfortable. And adorable. While it's been warm I've been wearing them with my Krass and Co shorts and it's basically been my go to outfit for any kind of errand running or just hanging out around the apartment. In the winter I'll probably just switch to leggings. 

I have been wanting a Wildfox sweatshirt for SO long and haven't let myself buy one because they are kind of on the expensive side, but I finally caved and bought the two I have on sale at Nordstrom Rack and it was so worth it! I'm really hoping they have a few at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this month!

In case you don't want to wait for the sale, I rounded up a bunch of my favorites (most of which are on sale for like half off) down below! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts