Holiday Style: LBD and Faux Fur!





Coat (I bought mine from a boutique here in Nashville, but this Top Shop one is super similar!) / Dress / Choker / Earrings / Over The Knee Boots

Looking for something fun and warm to wear to all of those Holiday parties you'll be going to this year? I love this combo of a faux fur coat, little black dress and over the knee boots! A faux fur coat is a great way to dress up an outfit while still staying nice and warm, and I love how this one pops with all of the black. I found mine in a boutique here in Nashville, but the one I linked above is almost exact, and I've linked a few other fun faux fur options below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts