T Shirt Dress and Oversized Scarves Under $50!








Scarf / Flats (on sale!) / Tote / Dress (runs big, so size down!) / Watch / Lipstick (SUCH a great value! I'm wearing "Fig") / Earrings

You know how I talked about my love for t-shirt dresses last week? Well, here's another one! This one is a little different, because it's more of a baby doll style, but it's the same super soft material and super easy to dress up or down depending on what you're going for! I own three other dresses from Piko and I am ALWAYS a medium, but this dress is actually way bigger on me than I would have liked it to be, so I'd recommend sizing down in this specific style. I love the way this dress pairs with oversized scarfs like this one, and I've linked this exact scarf above as well some of my favorite oversized scarves under $50 below! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts