Relaxing in Red



Sweatshirt SheIn (c/o) / Jeans Lucky Brand / Rainboots Hunter / Bag Nordstrom

Let's be real, if I had it my way I'd be wearing some combination of a sweatshirt and jeans or leggings all day, every day. I love this sweatshirt because it's really comfy and casual, but the embroidery detail makes it a little dressier than your typical sweatshirt. I think I've worn it at least three times since I got it last week. Whoops. But can you really blame me? Throw in the fact that it's under $25, and it's basically a no brainer, you need this sweatshirt in your life! You definitely want to size up if you're going for a relaxed, oversized fit. I ordered a large, for reference. I also think it would be super cute with a denim skirt and over the knee boots! What is your favorite way to style a sweatshirt?

XOXO,

Olivia

Shop This Post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts