Snowy Day in Gray


Larry Levine Jacket / Tory Burch Rain Boots (no longer available online but check Nordstrom Rack!) / Kendra Scott Necklace / Urban Outfitters Jeans / SheIn Top (c/o) / Coach Saddle Bag (c/o)

Yesterday, classes started again, and for the first time ever, I didn't have to go. Up until yesterday, this past month has felt like any other Christmas break. The whole "I graduated" thing hadn't really sunk  in yet because nobody was back in school, so it didn't feel all that different.

I have mixed feelings about entering the real world. First of all, it's a little scary that I don't have a real "big girl" job yet. Hopefully that will change soon, but in the mean time, it's also really exciting that I have so much free time to devote to my blog in order to try and make it the best that it can possibly be! I'm planning on posting a lot more in the coming months, so if there are any topics you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments below!

All of this being said, this shirt from SheIn is one of my favorite shirts right now because while the sleeves make it super fun, it's also neutral and modest, so it would be a great shirt to wear in a professional setting! (It also doesn't hurt that it's UNDER $20!) Here I paired it with black denim, my new Tory Burch rainboots that I've been obsessing over lately, and a simple Kendra Scott Rayne necklace. You could also easily pair it with heels, a pencil skirt and tights to dress it up even more if you wanted to!

XOXO,
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Shein is always a hit or miss but you lucked out! I recently ordered a sweater there and I can't wait to share it! It's so good!

    OH, and welcome to the real world now! Trust me, it can be fun. ;)

    P.S. I remember that bridge! :P

    xoxo from Napa Valley!

    Paulina
    www.shenska.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's always kinda risky, but I usually get pretty lucky! I've loved everything I've ordered there lately, I think they've been stepping up their game a little... lol

      Delete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts