Francesca's Denim Skirt







Francesca's Laken Denim Skirt / Kendra Scott Kirby Gold Statement Earrings / Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant in Ivory Pearl / Kendra Scott Owen Cocktail Ring / Forever 21 Shadow Stripe Crop Top / Nordstrom Michael Kors Damita Wedge Sandal

I've been wanting a denim skirt for a WHILE now, and this morning I stopped by Francesca's for this adorable palm printed skirt I saw last night and absolutely fell in love with this skirt too! I am super excited about this skirt because I think it's perfect for not only for transitioning into Spring, but also for transitioning back into Fall at the end of Summer. Since it is such a simple skirt, be prepared to see a LOT of it in the next few months! 

Side note, the shirt and shoes are old so I couldn't find the exact same thing, but I linked similar options for both! Also it doesn't look like my ring is sold in white online, so I linked the turquoise version instead!







1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm trying to get the same skirt - what size did you get and what size do you normally wear? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts