Beachin' in Blue










If you couldn't tell from my Instagram, this past week I've been back home in Washington State for my sister's high school graduation (not the one pictured above, obviously). I've had so much fun being back at home with my family and friends, I definitely don't feel ready to head back tonight! Today I spent the morning on the beach with my dad and youngest sister for my sister's class field trip, the view was AMAZING-- I forget how nice it is to live in a coastal state. I'll be doing a full recap of my trip home later this week! 

Both this top and these shoes are from Old Navy, and both are on sale for under $20! I don't know about you, but I've been obsessed with Old Navy lately. I have been finding so many cute, inexpensive pieces this past month or so that they're definitely becoming one of my favorite stores to shop at. These shoes especially are probably my new favorite pair. They're super comfortable and go with literally EVERYTHING, I know I'm going to absolutely wear them out this Summer. It looks like they are out of the tan color online, but they do have them in black, and last I checked they had plenty of tan ones in store! 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by!
Olivia




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts