Instagram Accounts You NEED in Your Life!

As of this week, the holiday season is finally here, and for a lot of you that means there's probably some traveling to be done in the near future! Whether I'm road-tripping (when I'm not the one driving, obviously) or killing time at the airport waiting for my flight to take off, chances are you'll find me scrolling through Instagram. Since Instagram is basically my life (shameful, but true) I'm constantly searching my explore page for new blogs and accounts to follow. Lately, I've stumbled upon a few that I absolutely LOVE, and I thought it would be fun to share them with you so that you can fill your feed with some fresh faces and maybe even find yourself a new favorite blog to follow!

Kaitlyn, Coffee And Vogue



Why you should follow her: First off, she's freaking adorable! I'm not sure how, but this girl can pull off a super casual braid or messy bun SO well. I always want to try it on myself, and then I realize that when I do it I look like I just rolled out of bed, so that's off the table. Also she has this perfectly soft, dreamy aesthetic that I could scroll through for hours. The whole working at a dress shop and constantly posting gorgeous wedding dresses thing doesn't hurt, either!


Andrea, The Salty Canary



Why you should follow her: HELLO COLOR! Holy moly, that feed is absolutely gorgeous! It's so bright and colorful and makes me so happy. Also food. It's filled with food. So that's a plus. Her recipes are all mouthwatering, and her captions are always super funny and so, so relatable! And she likes Friends. What more can you ask for, really?



Sarah, The Bella Insider



Why you should follow her: First things first, I love how thoughtful and relatable her captions are. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous and flow really well together- another one of those Instagram accounts that I could just sit there and scroll through. Another thing I really love is that because she's a student, she totally seems to get the whole limited budget thing, and aside from some splurge pieces here and there (usually staples though) her style is super affordable and attainable! Also, her blog posts are always really thoughtful and informative, which I love!


Mary Kate, Chic Little Honey



Why you should follow her: Mary Kate is so cute, and I love how her style is so versatile. One day she'll feature a super girly hot pink dress, and the next she'll go a little edgier with a leather jacket and gorgeous Alexander McQueen scarf. A lot of her outfits are a little bit dressier, and most are even work appropriate which I love, but she's not afraid to go super casual, either!


Hannah, Oh What a Sight to See



Why you should follow her: Okay, can you say hair goals? Pretty sure that color was the reason they invented the heart eye emoji. Also, it seems like she's traveling like all the time, so you get to live vicariously while you're sitting at home scrolling through Instagram in the same sweats you went to bed in the night before because you haven't left you're apartment all day. Or is that just me...? Also, her outfits are super cute, and I love that she uses a lot of basics, so you can recreate a lot of her looks with pieces you already have!

Lately, these five ladies have been some of my absolute favorite bloggers to follow, and I hope that I helped you find at least one new favorite blog! I know this is a little bit different from what I usually post, but I had so much fun writing it, so if this is something you like let me know in the comments below and I can start making this a more regular thing!

Happy 'gramming! 


Xoxo, 
Olivia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT


Cat lady. Wine lover. Shoe addict.

I believe a pretty dress can change your whole mood. I love combining style and affordability because fashion is something everybody should be able to enjoy! (:



SOCIAL




SEARCH

Pages

INSTAGRAM

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts